Why sponsor Tuskegee Next?
- Support for this program furthers the legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen by honoring the accomplishments and highlighting the history of African Americans who participated in air crew, ground crew and operations support training in the Army Air Corps during WWII. This is a piece of history that we will keep alive for generations to come!
- With upward of 20,000 cockpit seats expected to open up at U.S. airlines over the next seven years due to FAA-mandated age-65 retirements, the demand for the pilot pipeline to be strong is more needed than ever! This seems to be a golden opportunity to get into a field that many had not considered prior to the shortage. There is a major problem with this scenario. Too few bright-eyed students are opting for careers in the cockpit, despite the promise of readily available jobs. Becoming a pilot is costly and many minority students cannot afford the training to make this a viable career path for them and their families. Your support will fund the introduction of young people around the Chicago area to the opportunity for them to earn their pilots license!
- Financial support of this program builds the next generation of civil and military leaders in the aviation sector.
- Your donations support the goals of minority and at-risk youth --their future success will be directly linked to your generosity! People do not care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
- You will be directly contributing to a national thrust to increase minority involvement in aviation.
- You are able to partner with a value-driven organization that is measurably making a difference in the greater community.
- You are able to receive a tax-deductible contribution as we are a 501c3 charitable organization.