Our Mission: Honoring the legacy of the Tuskegee Airman, Tuskegee Next seeks to transforms the lives of at risk youth through aviation education and career path opportunities, so they can transform their communities.
Our Strategy: Tuskegee Next seeks to provide role models and a clear path toward aviation careers through: Flight Training, Life Skills, and Educational Assistance.
Our Three-Tiered Approach:
- Young Eagles Rally (Introduction to the Aerospace Industry)
- ACE Camp (Aviation, Career and Education Camps)
- Tuskegee Airmen Youth “Safe” Summer Aviation program at O’Hare
- Tuskegee NEXT (8 week flight training school to obtain their pilots license)
LIFE SKILLS PROGRAM
- Aerospace careers and education briefings to students by aviation professionals
- Mentorship Program (Aviation professionals paired with students)
- Community Service Projects
- Exposure to all careers in the Aerospace Industry via the STEM program
- Tuition Assistance
- Internships (paid and unpaid)
- Career Assistance (civilian industry and military)